Are you trying out skincare regimens to achieve the Korean Glass Skin effect? While the desire of getting a ‘glass skin’ which originated from Korea, has gained huge popularity around the globe, many may still be confused on the effective methods to get it right.
Skincare is one of the important things we should invest in. Lately, Korean skincare has taken over many other regular and traditional methods of skincare. The reason behind this is that K-Beauty has changed the way we look at skincare. Korean skincare routines, especially the Korean glass skin routine has been popularized immensely because of their inevitably effective results in making your skin look younger, brighter, nourished, and full of life.
The Korean glass skin routine may be an elaborate procedure in itself, but the best part of this is that it covers every need of your skin. This technique of Korean skincare utilizes enriching products that assist in a non-invasive method with ease of usage and guaranteed outcomes.
The Korean Glass skincare regimen
Learning from a 10-steps skincare routine. The Korean skincare norms pay so much attention to an elaborate routine to make sure that their skin is healthy from the inside. Your skin needs internal vitalization for a luminous, youthful, and almost glass-like translucent glow.
Several Korean skincare enthusiasts resort to this regimen as a daily self-care routine. Are you one of them? If so, then you may be familiar with these popular 10 steps in achieving the glass skin effect.
- Cleansing with an oil-based face cleanser
- Cleansing with a water-based face cleanser
- Exfoliating the skin with natural agents (once or twice a week)
- Toner for deep skin hydration
- Essences for constant moisturization
- Ampoules and serums for total nourishment
- Sheet masks according to your skin requirements
- Eye cream for the fragile under-eye skin area
- Moisturizer for added hydration
And last but very important
- Sunscreen to safeguard from any harsh sun damage
Well, this process may seem tedious and time-consuming, but it is no hard-and-fast rule. You can choose your comfort and carry it out however it suits you. With the right products and determination, it becomes your time to relax and enjoy some self-care.
But well, are you sure you are doing it all rightly? Let’s find out.
Do’s and Don’ts of the Korean Glass Skin Routine:
There are certain things you must be aware of before you step into this long-term skincare routine. It is necessary that you avoid any skin-related risks. We are here to encourage the best Korean Skincare habits.
Here are some do’s and don’ts:
- First and foremost, do check and match your products with your skin needs. Makes sure not to use any harsh or heavy products based on your sensitivity and vice versa.
==>IMAGE MISSING HERE<==
- After cleansing, use a clean and soft cotton towel to dry your skin. You can employ gentle taping instead of rubbing to wipe your skin. Similarly, for every product you use, lightly tap and spread the product instead of rubbing.
- Choose light moisturizers to avoid clogging of pores. You can opt for our Dr. Dream solutions special – Cold Plazma Whitening Cream, for its light weighted and sufficing formula that you can wear throughout the day.
- While applying products following the cleansing routine, spread them across in an upward and outward direction to enhance the elasticity of your skin. Use your fingers to lightly apply pressure in these directions for a massage-like flow, inducing lymphatic drain.
- Do check your products to find the right nutrients, formulas, and combinations that fulfill your skin needs.
- Stick to a possibly daily and consistent Korean glass skin facial routine for the best results.
- Do not jump into getting products from the shelf, without knowing about their ingredients and suitability. Ingredients that are not suitable for your skin type can lead to breakouts, inflammation, clogs, etc.
- Avoid rough rubbing motion if you have very dry skin. This can strip your skin of its natural oils and remove hydration.
- Do not exfoliate every day. This is to be followed once or twice per week only. Excess exfoliation can hurt and scar the skin. You can use natural exfoliators for the soothing yet effective dirt removal.
- Try not to mix up the steps of the Korean glass skin facial. It is necessary to be orderly and go from the lightest to the heaviest product.
- Do not skip your sun protection unless it’s nighttime. This step is often neglected in skincare. Korean skincare attaches extra value to Sun-screening to offer overall protection from harmful UV rays. The Urban Protective Sun Cream SPF 40 PA++, from Dr. Dream skincare, fulfills your sun protection needs, moisturizes, brightens, and prevents premature aging.
- Do not forget your moisturizer at any time even before bed. Locking hydration is the key principle of achieving a plump and fresh Korean glass skin look. You can choose to keep our Dr. Dream Cold Plazma Whitening cream handy at all times.
Achieving your Korean glass skin goals with Dr. Dream
With our specially curated care products at Dr. Dream, we assure no gaps in your daily glass skin routines.
At Dr. Dream Dermatological skincare, we incorporate the best nutrients for your skin needs and create products with the utmost professional and medical specialization to usher your skincare goals. We aim to deliver the ultimate Dream Solution for all skin types. Our work is to make your skin healthier because we believe that – healthy skin is beautiful skin.
Whatever the needs of your skin – hydration, inflammation, sun damage, dullness, fine lines, etc. we have got you covered with solutions for all issues and skin types. We extend a range of complete skincare products with 100% Korean essential principles.
Now, with the right information and steps in mind, we have all the products that you would need to complete your 10-step Korean glass skin facial at home.
Contact us today so we can care for your skin together.