A round-up of the 6 best Korean skincare products, including deep cleansing foam, toner, serum, cream, sunscreen, and a mask – all you need to effectively manage your oily, dry, acne-prone, or combination skin.
Managing an oily, dry, and acne-prone or combination skin can be frustrating, especially when no product seems to be working for you. Treating these types of skin takes patience and the right skincare products. However, when you have the patience, getting the best skincare products for your skin becomes a challenge because there are hundreds out there.
But the nagging questions remain;
- What is the best Korean skincare product to use?
- What is the best skin care product for oily skin?
- What is the best skin care product for dry, acne-prone, or combination skin?
- Or any other question relating to a person’s specific skin condition.
Using too many products can irritate your skin which means more trouble, which is why it’s crucial to discover what works and stick to it.
We understand how difficult it can be to find the best Korean skincare product in a market filled with numerous products that promise a smooth Korean glass skin. This is why we’ve compiled this list of the best 6 Korean products for combination acne-prone skin.
6 Best Korean Skincare for Oily, Dry, Acne Prone, or Combination Skincare
Hydramemory Deep Cleansing Foam
Cleansing is of great importance in the Korean beauty world and is the first step in any Korean skincare regimen.
No better way to cleanse your skin effectively than with the Hydramemory deep cleansing foam which gently cleanses and unclogs your skin. The Korean skincare product has rich foam that contains amino acids which remove all forms of impurities and helps enhance collagen production. It has a smooth massage feeling on the skin and washes off easily to give you soft, clean, soothed, and hydrated skin.
- Bamboo water
- Birch tree water and
- Deep ocean water
- No synthetic preservative
- No artificial fragrance
- No artificial pigment
- No ethanol
- No petroleum oil
- Contains amino acid
How to Use
- Squeeze a pea-sized amount onto your wet palms.
- Lather in a circular motion to create a rich foam.
- Gently massage the foam over the entire face and neck.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and finish with a splash of cold water to minimize your pores.
Advanced Facial Treatment Toner
Restoring the skin’s pH is vital, especially for persons with acne-prone skin. It balances the skin, keeps it calm, and helps prevent breakouts.
Dr. Dream’s Advanced Facial Treatment Toner soothes and balances your skin’s pH making it soft, smooth, and moisturized. It improves your skin’s permeability and ability to absorb active ingredients and contains the Dream Nanogen Wrinkle Grinding Complex which gives you a more vitalized and overall healthier complexion.
- Skin balancing toner with multi growth factor – MGF 0.35mg
- The patented Dream Nanogen Wrinkle Grinding Complex.
How to Use
- After cleansing your face with the Hydramemory Deep Cleaning Foam.
- Moisten a cotton pad with around 2 pumps of the product
- Sweep over the face and neck
- Follow your Dr. Dream skincare regimen.
Advanced Facial Treatment Serum
The advanced facial treatment serum is popular for prolonging youthful skin. It also contains the patented ingredient, the Dream Nanogen Wrinkle Grinding Complex formulated by Dr. Dream Inc and has high concentrations of Multi Growth Factor (MGF). These effectively promote collagen stimulation and restore your skin’s softness and suppleness. It also helps to restore the skin’s protective functions and reduces skin aging.
If you’re looking for a Korean skincare product that’ll care for your skin, maintain your skin’s health and take away all your skin concerns, this is the product to go for.
- High penetration serum with multi growth factor (MGF)
- Dream Nanogen Wrinkle Grinding Complex
How to Use
- After toning the skin with Dr. Dream Advanced Facial Treatment Toner.
- Apply 2 pumps on the palm of your hand
- Gently smooth over the face and neck
- Apply twice daily in the morning and evening for optimal results.
PS: For more results, it’s recommended that you follow with the Advanced Eye Treatment Cream
Cold Plazma Whitening Cream
Cold Plazma Whitening Cream whitens and illuminates your skin and gives it the shine you deserve. The whitening cream deserves to be on every skincare routine for oily, acne-prone skin.
The cream restores balance, improves skin elasticity, promotes collagen stimulation, and brings out radiance from within your skin to achieve crystal clear skin. No matter the type of skin you have, this whitening cream will make your skin shine.
It’s also great for restoring the skin’s protective functions and delaying skin aging.
- The cream has two major active ingredients;
- Plazma and
- Multi Growth Factor (MGF)
How to Use
- After applying the Dr. Dream Cream Plazma Whitening Serum or Advanced Eye Treatment Cream
- Use a spatula and take a pea-size amount of this cream.
- Warm the cream on your palm and gently smooth all over your face and neck.
- Apply twice daily (in the morning and evening).
Urban Protective Sun Cream SPF 40 PA++
The Urban Protective Sun Cream SPF 40 PA++ is a Korean sun care product that gently protects and illuminates your skin, and gives you Korean glass skin. The cream protects your skin from UVA and UVB rays and has nourishing elements that moisturize and brighten the skin.
Even when you engage in exercises and outdoor activities, the product conditions your skin and keeps it fresh all day long.
Additionally, the Urban Protective Sun Cream SPF 40 PA++ contains extracts that help prevent skin fatigue from exposure to UV rays.
- Extracts from selected flowering plants
- It contains a technologically sophisticated powder gel system that helps maximize SPF efficiency.
How to Use
- Take an appropriate amount on the palm of your hand.
- Apply evenly onto your skin and reapply when necessary.
Rose of Jericho Stem Cell Gold Mask
We can’t finish this list of the best Korean products for oily, dry, combination acne-prone skin without mentioning the Rose of Jericho Stem Cell Gold Mask.
The Korean skincare product is ideal for you if you have a special night coming up and you want that extra boost to your moisturizing routine.
The mask moisturizes and illuminates your skin and has more advanced ingredients than regular masks.
It covers as much skin as possible and retains its adhesive properties, ensuring your face shines and blooms like a rose.
- Plant-based extracts that moisturize and illuminate.
- Gold hydrogel helps the skin soak it all in.
- Myrothamnus flabel lifolia culture extract 100ppm
- Innovations in the mask make it retain as much of the nutrient-rich gel as possible.
- Has a thermodynamic property that makes it react to the temperature of your skin at 36.5 degrees, so it starts working when you apply it to your face.
How to Use
- Unfold mask and position over your clean, dry skin.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes
- Remove gently.
- Do not rinse your face.
- Massage any remaining serum into your skin.
Wrapping Up on Korean Skincare for Oily, Dry, Acne-prone, or Combination Skin
If you have sensitive or combination skin or skin that’s oily, dry, or acne-prone, you need to use the right products if you want your skincare routine to work. Cleansing, toning, moisturizing, and treating your skin is the way to go.
A quick piece of advice – we always recommend you go for the best and that you stick to one routine for at least a month to know whether it works for you.
If you have an eye for the best in the Korean skincare industry to give you Korean glass skin, these skincare products for oily, dry, acne-prone, or combination skin are your best bet.